American statesman Henry Clay was born on April 12 of the Mystery Year. Skills addressed in this cross-curricular warm-up are interpreting a two-sided algebraic inequality, divisibility by 7, reciprocal of a fraction, and understanding the meaning of the term mean.
Your Zip download includes printable/digital PDFs:
- 1-page printable Student Puzzle
- 1-page Answer Key with sample solutions
- 1-page version of puzzle with expanding form fields – use with Acrobat Reader
- A complete file including the student puzzle, answer key, and 3 pages of Teacher Notes including step-by-step solutions, historical notes, and extensions
- 1-page How to Use History-Mystery Puzzles