April 22 of the Mystery Year was the first worldwide observance of Earth Day. Skills in this cross-curricular warm-up activity are finding circumference of a circle, converting measurements, expressing a ratio as a unit rate in decimal form, prime numbers, and divisibility.
Your Zip download includes printable/digital PDFs:
- 1-page printable Student Puzzle
- 1-page Answer Key with sample solutions
- 1-page version of puzzle with expanding form fields – use with Acrobat Reader
- A complete file including the student puzzle, answer key, 3 pages of Teacher Notes including step-by-step Solutions, Extensions , Historical Notes, and a variety of professional development support.
- 1-page How to Use History-Mystery Puzzles