The United States entered World War I on April 6 of the Mystery Year. As students solve math clues in this warm-up they will find the width of a right prism when given the length, height, and volume, solve a proportion, and estimate the sum of two mixed numbers.
Your Zip download includes printable/digital PDFs:
- 1-page printable Student Puzzle
- 1-page Answer Key with sample solutions
- 1-page version of puzzle with expanding form fields – use with Acrobat Reader
- A complete file including the student puzzle, answer key,and 4 pages of Teacher Notes including step-by-step solutions
- 1-page How to Use History-Mystery Puzzles