May 11 of the Mystery Year was the birthday of composer Irving Berlin. To find the digits of the Mystery Year, students calculate expected value using probability, find a missing value for an array, and find the range of a set of data. Puzzles provide engaging mixed review and test prep!
Your Zip download includes printable/digital PDFs:
- 1-page printable Student Puzzle
- 1-page Answer Key with sample solutions
- 1-page version of puzzle with expanding form fields – use with Acrobat Reader
- A complete file including the student puzzle, answer key, 2 pages of Teacher Notes including step-by-step Solutions, Extensions, Historical Notes, and more
- 1-page How to Use History-Mystery Puzzles