On May 7 of the Mystery Year, Nazi Germany officially surrendered to end World War II in Europe. To find digits of the Mystery Year, students solve clues that involve percent, multiplicative comparison of area, and fraction comparison. Puzzles provide engaging mixed review and test prep!
Your Zip download includes printable/digital PDFs:
- 1-page printable Student Puzzle
- 1-page Answer Key with sample solutions
- 1-page version of puzzle with expanding form fields – use with Acrobat Reader
- A complete file including the student puzzle, answer key, 3 pages of Teacher Notes including step-by-step Solutions, Extensions, Historical Notes, and more
- 1-page How to Use History-Mystery Puzzles